Regis University welcomes international students to our online and campus-based undergraduate and graduate programs. You will receive a degree from a respected, accredited American university and the geographic and cultural diversity of the classroom will result in a richer learning experience for all students.
For a full overview of visa requirements and regulations, see the information listed on the U.S. Department of State website.
International students (defined as non-U.S. citizens) must submit the following:
- Visa: Legal copies of your Permanent Resident Card or Visa with I-94 (front and back) are required. It is your responsibility to arrange for a visa or its renewal. Regis University does not assist online or non-degree seeking students with obtaining a visa. Students completing their coursework entirely online will not be issued an I-20 form to apply for a visa.
- Credential Evaluation: International students and students who are U.S. citizens but acquired college credits at an institution outside the U.S. must receive an approved evaluation of their undergraduate credits or undergraduate degree (and, if applicable, transcripts with pre-requisite courses) showing a course-by-course evaluation and equivalence from a regionally accredited college or university in the U.S. Send original transcripts to one of the three approved services listed below.. The original, official evaluation should be sent directly to Regis University, Academic Records and Registration, 3333 Regis Boulevard A-8, Denver, CO 80221-1099.
- American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers
One Dupont Circle, NW, Ste. 520
Washington, D.C. 20036-1135
- Education Credentials Evaluators, Inc.PO Box 514070Milwaukee, WI 53203-3470FAX: 414.289.3411Phone: 414.289.3400Email: email@example.com Web: www.ece.org
- International Education Research Foundation, Inc.
PO Box 3665
Culver City, CA 90231-3665
- English Proficiency: Applicants must have official TOEFL score reports sent directly to Regis University CPS Admissions (Regis code 4656).
- Minimum accepted TOEFL COMPUTER total score of 213 and Essay (TWE) score of 5.0.
- Minimum accepted TOEFL INTERNET total score of 82 with minimum scores of: 24 Writing, 20 Speaking, 22 Reading, 16 Listening
Visit www.toefl.org for more information on TOEFL.
We will waive the English proficiency exam requirement for applicants who:
- have learned English as a first language
- are applying for an undergraduate program degree and have 30 passing credits from a U.S. college or university
- already have a U.S. undergraduate degree
- are permanent residents with at least five years of U.S. work experience
Learn more about the requirements and paperwork for international students: call us at 877-820-0581 to speak to an Admissions Advisor or request more information and we will contact you directly.